Funimation has announced today that they are dubbing the Blazblue anime Alter Memory. Blazeblue Alter Memory is anime covering the stories between Blazblue games Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift. The cast from the game is all her so this should be good. Just incase you want to know who provides the voices for your fighting game the list goes as follows.
• Patrick Seitz as Ragna the Bloodedge
• David Vincent as Jin Kisaragi and Hakumen
• Cristina Vee as Noel Vermillion, Nu-13, and Lambda-11
• Mela Lee as Rachel Alucard
• Doug Erholtz as Hazama
• Steve Kramer as Bang Shishigami
• Lauren Landa as Litchi Faye-Ling
• Spike Spencer as Arakune
• Michelle Ruff as Carl Clover
• Travis Willingham as Relius Clover
• Kirk Thornton as Jubei
• Julie Ann Taylor as Kokonoe and Tsubaki Yayoi
• Cindy Robinson as Makoto Nanaya and Gii
• Alexis Tipton as Platinum the Trinity
• Doug Stone as Valkenhayn R. Hellsing
• Ethan Murray as Nago
• Kate Davis as The Imperator
• Geoffrey Chalmers, Bryce Papenbrook, and Wendee Lee as Takamagahara
“anime based on the popular fighting game franchise!
Long ago, an insidious black beast sought to obliterate the human race, but the monster was defeated by a valiant Band of Heroes wielding the power of Ars Magus: a potent combo of magic and technology. Now, a roguish outlaw known as Ragna the Bloodedge seeks to wreak havoc upon the Librarium, a clandestine organization that governs Ars Magus. Armed with the mighty Azure Grimoire, Ragna quickly becomes the target of vigilantes, scientists, vampires, and Librarium foot soldiers. As he spirals toward a violent showdown with the maniacal Hazama, Ragna will discover just how closely his fate is tied to the future of our world!
Discover the story behind gaming’s deadliest moves in this series from the animation studio behind the BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma cutscenes”
As always thank you for reading.