We have new info for Dragon Quest XI. The new info comes not only with two characters Martina and Rou but also news on the new battle system. First Martina is a martial artist while Rou is a man with a mustache and that is all that is used to describe this man. I will post of the info below.
- The PlayStation 4 version uses a “Free Movement Battle” system where you can freely move the character and viewpoint. There is also an “Auto Camera Battle” system in which you can enjoy immersive battles.
- The 3DS version has a “2D Mode” featuring familiar 2D pixel graphics, and “3D Mode” featuring 3D characters and monsters.
- Both the PlayStation 4 and 3DS versions use command-based battle systems. The “Falcon Slash” and “Thwack” options can be seen in use in screenshots of the PlayStation 4 and 3DS versions, respectively.
- You can preemptively strike enemies (PlayStation 4 screenshot).
- There is some sort of new element in which the protagonist is surrounded by a blue aura (PlayStation 4 screenshot).
- Two new monsters, Mandra and Ocobolt, are pictured.
- Martina – The high-spirited female martial artist. “With you, I’ll protect everyone… That is my fight!”
- Rou – A mysterious old man with a white mustache. “I’ve been waiting for you all to arrive.”
As always thank you for reading.