Final Fantasy XV multiplayer is in the works. As the beta is prepared for the August 3rd details are coming out about it that you might want to see. Details that you can check out below.
- Beta entry is for those who own the season pass.
- PlayStation®Plus required.
- You can create and save up to 8 characters.
- Develop avatars using experience gained from defeating enemies and completing quests.
- Noctis and his friends will also be made playable at a later date. (probably after Episode Ignis is out?)
- Unlock customization elements with item purchases at outposts and quest rewards.
- Hubs include a base camp and a city. The city will be in the full version, not the beta.
- Weapons include katana, club, dagger, polearm, crossbow, shields, and shuriken.
- Attack patterns vary from those of Noctis.
- New system called Royal Sigils. Sounds to be the Kingsglaive magic thing. There will be 4 Royal Sigils in the beta.
- Online parties will consist of four players. If you played alone you’ll get 3 A.I companions.
- The beta will include three quests.
- There’s a cooking system where you and your party collect ingredients during the quest to cook them afterward.
- There’s a thing called Meteorshards that sounds like a currency to unlock new quests.
- You can create camps to meet up with friends.
- You can take photographs.
- Interact with other players using preset chat messages. Also supports voice chat.
As always thank you for reading.