Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition was believed when we first heard of it that it was just going to be a simple collection of the previous DLC. Little did we know that was just a small part. Not only are getting the DLC but we are getting added continent to story that from what I have seen was not in the game thus far.
We also get gameplay addition such as Noticis Armiger getting updated. We also have expanded maps and new enemies. These enemies such as Cerberus and the Omega Weapon. The update don’t end there as we see something else with Aranea willing to train people. That information is below.
- Conclusion of the Assassin’s Festival
- Inclusion of a new training partner at camp
- Implementation of a standby option at camp
- Addition of new items at Alessio’s trading post in Altissia
- Introduction of new drills to the tutorial
- Various bug fixesUpdated saves will not work on former versions of the game.
- Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins – all-new side quests and enemies such as Cerberus and Omega will be available through the expanded map of the Crown City of Insomnia. Players will also take on the Rulers of Yore.
- A fully-controllable Royal Vessel boat, expanding the world of Eos and allowing players to explore the area between Cape Caem and Altissia. Players will also be able to fish aboard the vessel and discover new fishes and dishes.
- A new accessory that can activate the new action “Armiger Unleashed” – players will be able to unleash powerful attacks while the Armiger is summoned. After collecting all of the royal arms, players will be able to find an accessory in an unidentified part of the world, enabling access to Armiger Unleashed.
- A new first-person camera mode, allowing players to experience the game from Noctis’ perspective.
- More than a dozen pieces of downloadable content including weapons, Regalia car skins and item sets
- All season pass content including Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis
- Archive – players can review the “Cosmogony” stories scattered throughout the Final Fantasy XV world. Additional local myths and legends will also be placed in various new locations, allowing players to obtain more information about the world.
- Quest to obtain and Strengthen Regalia Type-D
- New Trophies
- The Final Fantasy XV base game
Minimum Specs Recommended Specs 4K HDR Specs OS Windows 7 SP1/ Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 64-bit Windows 7 SP1/ Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 64-bit Windows 10 64-bit Fall Creators update CPU Intel Core i5-2500 (3.3GHz and above)
AMD FX-6100 (3.3GHz and above)
Intel Core i7-3770 (3.4GHz and above)
AMD FX-8350 (4.0 GHz and above)
Intel® Core i7-7700 (3.6GHz and above)
AMD Ryzen 5 1600X (3.6GHz and above)
Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
AMD Radeon R9 280
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB VRAM
Radeon RX 480
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Main Memory 8GB 16GB 16GB Screen Resolution 720p 1080p 4K(2160p) Hard Disc Free Space on SSD OVER 100GB OVER 155GB Sound Card DirectSound Sound Card, Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos DirectX DirectX 11 Other DVD-ROM／DVD-ROM Drive*, mouse, keyboard, gamepad**
*A DVD-ROM Drive (one-sided 1 layer / 2 layer) is required
**Game is compatible with gamepad but not required
- Windows Store – By pre-ordering through the Windows Store, fans will receive the bonus “Final Fantasy XV Powerup Pack.” This pack contains items designed to power up the player’s performance in combat.
- Steam – By pre-ordering through Steam, fans will receive the bonus “Final Fantasy XV Fashion Collection.” This pack contains a selection of outfits for the prince and his pals.
- Origin – Those who pre-order on Origin will receive the bonus “Final Fantasy XV Decal Selection.” This pack contains an array of cool and colorful decals for the Regalia. More details on the early purchase bonuses will be available at a later time.
As always thank you for reading.