Bloodstained Ritual Of The Night news. The bug with treasure chest have been fixed. If you didn’t suffer this problem most PS4 and Xbox One owners were suffering restarts when they opened a chest. Now that the problem has been identified it will be fix.
Iga also talks about a big update that will improve the game in a number of ways. This update improvements have been listed for us to see.
- Map close button has been remapped to standard exit/close button
- Marker button has been changed
- Trail display button has been changed
- Map scroll speed improved
- Zoom in and zoom out improved
- Zoom level retained when reopening the map
- Auto-center when opening the map
- Bug fix: No longer displaying enemies for completed quests
Fixed items getting stuck on walls/geometry
- The functionality of waiting until the item is collected automatically has been left in, in case the issue persists.
- HD Rumble issues in certain areas of the game have been fixed
- Enabled Traditional Chinese language option
- Fixed instances where the game would crash while transitioning between rooms
- Work has been done on the technical “non-visible” side of things to improve input delay, stability, and various optimizations. The teams are continuing to work on these items and we’ll have future updates and plans to share soon.
If you like what you see please like and follow. As always thank you for reading.