If you want to see if you like the Contra Rouge then check out the demo. It is now for all systems.
“The demo will showcase the single-player campaign of the twin-stick, third-person action game, including a playable preview of one of the many large-scale boss battles that will be a part of the final version of the game. Players will complete missions, gathering resources to upgrade their guns and body parts to stay alive in the Damned City. If all else fails, players can bring in a friend online to the campaign and mow-down enemies together. Players will also have access to a local couch co-op mode and unique online player-versus-player mode called “Carnage League.”
Featured within the demo is a new gameplay trailer, which will show never-before-seen footage from Contra: Rogue Corps. The demo level is standalone, and progress will not be carried over to the main game on release.
Contra is back! Two years after the Alien Wars ended, the Damned City erupts from the final battleground. From the midst of the chaos, a group of scoundrels emerge.
They might not be typical heroes, but they’re here to save the world… or get rich trying. Featuring action packed battles, customizable gear, gigantic bosses and explosive multiplayer action.
- Local and Online CO-OP action for up to four players.
- Four outrageous characters, each with their own weird style and colorful attitude.
- Build over 100 weapons and augment your character with bionic body parts earned in-mission.
- Character progression, weapon development and customization ensure extensive replayability.
- Crazy new heroes and big bosses join the Contra universe.”
If you like what you see please like and follow. As always thank you for reading.