Tekken 7 new update is live. version 3.03 is up and if you are wondering about the changes don’t worry as we do have notes for you. It isn’t too big as we see only a few characters are really getting changed.
Back + 1, (during hit) 1 + 2
• Increased the distance at which you can shift to a throw after hitting an airborne opponent.
• Increased the input window for 1 + 2 by 2 frames.
(While rising) 1, 2
• Changed the damage from 15 to 18.
• Shortened the recovery time after the move misses or hits by 2 frames.
(While rising) 4
• Shortened the recovery animation by 2 frames.
• Changed the opponent’s behavior when hit, increasing their recovery time by 3 frames. This changes the frame advantage from -9 frames to -7 frames when blocked, and +2 frames to +7 frames when the move lands.
(While rising) 1, 3
• Changed the damage from 12, 20 to 11, 17.
(During Stealth Step) 4
• Changed the damage from 17 to 14.
Super Combo Gauge
• Decreased the amount the Super Combo Gauge is filled by 25%.
Down-back + 2
• Shortened the recovery time by 1 frame when the move is blocked or misses. This changes the frame advantage when blocked from -15 frames to -14 frames.
If you like what you see please like and follow. As always thank you for reading.